Bison Family Medical Clinic on Pembina is proud to partner with the Government of Canada to offer Immigration Medical Examinations (IME’s) with panel physicians through our clinic. An immigration medical examination will be required if you apply to study, travel, work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection.
Immigration Medical Examination appointments can be scheduled in one of 3 ways:
- In person at our clinic located at 1686 Pembina Hwy
- By Telephone by calling 204-202-1223 ext 5
- Online booking with one of our 3 panel physicians via these links:
Immigration Medical Examinations are a private service and are not covered by federal or provincial health care or insurance companies. This fee will be charged to the patient. The costs associated with the IME are as follows:
- Medical Examination with the panel physician – $200.00
- Required Chest X-Ray – $65.00 – Completed at Bison Family Medical Clinic on Pembina
- Required Blood Test – $65.50 – This can be completed at any Dynacare Laboratory location. Required bloodwork is NON FASTING – please eat and drink as normal before completing this test.
- Follow Up Examination with the panel physician (if required) – $100.00
* Please note that Bison Family Medical Clinic on Pembina requires a deposit of $100.00 per appointment. This deposit must be received within 24 hours of booking the appointment. Credit card payments can be accepted over the telephone at the time of booking OR you can etransfer your deposit to Finance@bisonfamilymedical.